Main Street Inn Bed & Breakfast
Romantic, relaxed, and quietly elegant, Main Street Inn is one of Missouri's finest bed and breakfast establishments. Originally built as the Meyer Hotel in 1882, it has been totally renovated more than a century later with state-of-the-art geothermal heating and cooling. Beautiful, spacious, and unpretentious, Main Street Inn is a bed & breakfast even husbands find comfortable!
Little luxuries that we hope will add to your comfort...
- All rooms have private baths with showers
- Early morning coffee or tea
- Full size refrigerator for guest use
- Early evening refreshments
- Starched & ironed vintage pillowcases
- Triple-sheeted queen size beds
- Real feather pillows (synthetic available)
- Ironing board & iron, hair dryers & curling irons available & accessible
- Several comfortable parlors and porches; two with gas log fireplaces
- Quarter-acre herb & perennial garden
- Free wireless internet service
- Breakfasts you are not likely to find anywhere else!
- Early evening refreshments upon request
- Themed Group Weekends